Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday My Twins

Today is my twin brothers birthday! They are 24, I can't believe that they have been apart of my life for 24 years. I am truly one of the luckiest sisters in the world. My brothers love me so much and would do anything for me. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Thanks for all that you have done for me over the years; getting me a glass of water, soccer skills, watching Backstreet Boys videos, putting up with all my crazy obsessions, loving my daughter unconditionally, holding me while I cried over stupid boys, loving Kade, and getting through all the hard and good times. This year they both married incredible girls and I am so happy to have them in my life as well. I love you Ryan and Dustin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.