Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful mothers day this year. It was my first with Miss Mia out of my tummy. Kade was supposed to have to work and then they decided to let them have it off. It was so nice to get to hang out with him and Mia. I had worked 12 hours the day before outside as you can see my face is bright red! I woke up to these beautiful roses. I also got Bride Wars and Hannah Montana The Movie. I know I am a big nerd but I love that movie. We had breakfast with my mom and grandma and spent most of the day with my mom. Then we went to Kade's parents house for dinner where we had a delicious dutch oven dinner. Thanks for a wonderful day Kade and Mia!



My beautiful daughter and me, just wish she was smiling but this was right before her nap and she was a tired girl.


2 comments:

  1. Man, she is such a doll! And you are an adorable lil' momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.