Monday, May 3, 2010

Graduation












Ryan James Copeland graduated from Southern Utah University on May 1, 2010. He got a BA in Communications. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard these past 6 years, 4 in school and 2 on his mission. He is a huge inspiration to me. Thanks for all you do Ryan, I enjoy all of our talks :) We got Ryan his first gun for graduation, it was so fun to watch him open it up. Mia did great driving down and back. When we got to Ryan and Lola's their fridge was covered in Mia, it was an amazing feeling to see that other people love Mia just as much as I do. Thanks for a great weekend Ryan & Lola!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love graduations! I cry way more during others than I did for my own. haha. Congrats to Ryan!

    And congrats to Mia! Walking is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks way cute and i like that dress you are wearing. Congrats to Ryan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For reals? He graduated? Craziness!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.