Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dance

We decided that since there was nothing else to really put Mia in that we would go the dance route since one of my friends on facebook had put that her dance studio still had room and that they would take kids that were two without a mom. I really didn't want to try and dance that would be an epic fail. So we took Mia the first week and she did pretty well. She had fun with the set of twins in her class and her teacher is super patient and nice. We are enjoying it so far.

She was really excited because they had a "princess chair" for her to sit on.

This was week two after we got her changed and I asked her to smile this was what she did, oh funny girl.

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.