Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Little Gym

There isn't much for two year olds to sign up for. Seems like everything starts at 3 years old. I really wanted to get Mia involved in something and nothing at my work starts until they are 3 as well so I searched and I found the Little Gym. They have a free first class so we thought we would take her and try it out. She had a blast and had so much fun. She learned how to do a summer salt (not sure how you really spell that) and Kade had fun with her too. We really like it but it is really expensive. I was shocked how much it was and I just couldn't bring myself to sign her up for $600+ per year. However if you have lots of money to blow this would be a good thing to blow it on and for the free class it was really fun and I am sure your kids would enjoy it.





1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow!!! I was thinking of signing Ryan up for some classes when he hit three, but for that much?! Probably not. We'll definitely have to take a free class though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.