Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rascal Flatts

I saw Rascal Flatts for the 7th time on September 9, I know 7 times is a bit excessive but I love them, it also ties the number for the other group I have seen 7 times, yep you guessed it Backstreet Boys...anyways we had a really good time. We were so please to see that since Costa Vida bought out Bajio there is finally a good restaurant at USANA. Also there was some good people watching that is why I love to sit on the grass. There are so many freaks I really want to know where they come from. Abby and I wore our matching boots :) My favorite song performed was...Bless the Broken Road.

Yes this is how Kade smiles for all pictures its lovely right?

Brookie and I have been friends for 17 years and we still hang out, we thought that was pretty cool. Also we saw them ten years ago almost to the day together at the fair.

Brook stole my phone for some amazing pictures, enjoy :)


Well we were trying to join in with the people watching.



Brook brought her sister Shelbie it was her 16 birthday :)

This is just lovely and I wanted to share it all with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.