Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fair 2011

We went to the fair this year. I love going to the fair. We saw all the cute animals especially the baby pigs they were so small. We had fun watching Grammy and Mia on the carousel and having some yummy lemonade and funnel cake. We even saw a celebrity....well kind of we saw Elizabeth Smart. I was obsessed with her story so I was really excited when she was just two people in front of me. Kade and my mom thought I was crazy until she turned around and then they were like wow it is her. She was on a date. Anyways thanks for coming with us mom, we had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.