Monday, October 10, 2011

The Black Eye

A couple weeks ago while I was getting ready for work I had Brooks in the bouncer chair in front of the bathroom and Mia was going in and out singing and dancing as she normally does and she tripped over the bouncer chair right into the corner of the wall. She screamed right away and I expected to see blood. We were super lucky that she didn't break the skin instead it all just came to the surface it was actually really cool to see other than the fact that my child was in pain. As a result she got this lovely black eye. Oh my Mia I fear we are in for a long life of injuries seeing as you are mine. Love you tough girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.