Monday, October 10, 2011

Conference Fall 2011

We had a fantastic conference weekend. My mom came into town on Friday and stayed with the kids and me, Kade was hunting. We stayed up talking until 12:30am I couldn't believe how we had lost track of time oh and we watched Sister Wives since I am obsessed with that show, I know you are all shocked. Then Saturday morning I went to work and my mom watched my kids for me (thank you so much mom) then we went and had breakfast with Kristen and Hunter, Dustin was working. She made an amazing breakfast. Then we went home for naps. Then we watched the Ute football game which blew but it was fun. We baked Zucchini bread, and a whole lot of baby food. I had never made homemade baby food and it was awesome I will never go back. Our neighbors gave us a bunch of squash and Brooks loves it. Kade came home that night yeah :) Then the next morning Ry, Lola, and Ethan came up to watch the sessions with us and Kade made us all breakfast. That night we had cafe rio salads and hung out. I have the best family and I am so lucky to have them in my life. Thanks for an awesome weekend everyone. Oh and the conference was way awesome.......Star Valley Wyoming! My favorite line of conference, President Monson (or as Mia calls him, Thomas) is so funny.


Ry, Lola, Ethan, Tara, Brooks, Kade, Mia, Kristen, Hunter, Dustin.


The girls and the babies, don't you love Mia's face haha.


Me and all the babies, I love my nephews so much!


Me and the boys.


Go UTES!!!



GO UTES and also the cutest kids ever :)


My little baker girl.


Dustin and the boys.


My dad and Brooks during the morning session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.