Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Mia

Mia you are the funniest little girl. I love you so so much. My life will never be the same because you are just amazing. I love your chubby little hands oh how they look just like mine and I am 27. You excitement for life amazes me. I love all the happiness you bring to your daddy and me. You count so well, you know your letters, the pledge, your birthday, you love to read scriptures, and when we pray at night you always thank Heavenly Father for your daddy it is so cute. I love when you pose for pictures. Thanks for wanting to snuggle with me and love me. You make Brooks light up when you come into the room you are such a good big sister. I love you and thank the Lord daily for you.

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.