Sunday, April 22, 2012

28 might be awesome!

I had an awesome birthday celebration! I love my birthday it is my favorite holiday, yes its a holiday! My birthday was on a Tuesday and Kade left for work at 5am, I saw him for about 5 seconds. Anyways I got to work and ran 5 miles, that was my scheduled mileage for the day so I treated myself to watching Boy Meets World while I ran. Then I worked and picked up the kids and went to Mia's dance class which I love to watch. Then we went to my grandparents for dinner and they made my favorite, tacos and a cake. I got home and had these beautiful flower waiting for me and a movie. (Kade had scouts that night.) That weekend Kade took me to Fridays for dinner, which is my favorite. I had a bunch of friends take me to dinner and hang out. I had a great week. Then Brook took me to see Titanic in 3D and to dinner, we loved it. I am obsessed with the movie, always have been. I really enjoyed it and had fun hanging with Brookie. We always have fun together. We had my birthday dinner on Easter and Kade made my favorite, dutch oven and it was amazing, and my mom made my favorite cake, Oatmeal cake. It has been my favorite since I was three. Thanks everyone for making it an an awesome birthday. I am getting old 28! I can't believe it, the last 10 years have flown by. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.