Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brooks is 1!

 I can't believe my baby turned 1! This year has flown by and I can't believe its over already. It has been an amazing year having Brooks join our family. He is a happy, smiley, loving baby and we are so glad that he is part of our family. He made the transition from one to two kids almost seamless because he is just a happy, content little boy. We had a great party and had fun seeing everyone. I decided on the theme baseball since it was when baseball season would be starting and I like the rivalry in our family. I had a ton of fun planning his party. Thanks to everyone that helped set up, take down, and came to support Brooks on this very special day.
 The bounce house was a hit as usual, Brooks and Mia especially enjoyed playing in it.
 Each table had a picture of Brooks, cracker jacks, baseball caps, and a table decoration.
 The food table, we served baseball food (chicago dogs, chili dogs, peanuts, popcorn, cracker jacks, chips, cotton candy, salads, cake, etc.)
 Our family Red Sox vs. Yankees.
 Mia loved the cotton candy.
 Thank goodness some of the Copeland's have good taste.
 Me and my Brookie!
 The popcorn and cotton candy, we had a ton of fun making it.
 My cute grandparents and Brooks.
 Kas and Brooks, she made his amazing birthday cake.
 I asked her to make a baseball cake and this is what she came up with, she is awesome!
 I love that she even got the bases right.
 Ready to try that yummy cake.
 He really wanted that ball to come off.
 Yummy!
 I love how he is eating the side of it.
 Opening presents, he got some awesome stuff.
 Weston and P.J. 
 My nephew Ethan and my brother Ry. I am one lucky girl :)
 The Yankees Fans!
 Amy, Ash, and me.
 Grammy Huny and Brooksie.
 Pappy and Brooks.
 A tired little man as the party was winding down.
 Our beautiful little boy, we love you so much little man and we love having you in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.