Friday, April 27, 2012

Brooks' One Year Stats

 Brooks you are a funny boy always smiley until we take pictures! I love these faces though, they remind me a lot of his daddy. We went for his one year check up and he did awesome! His stats are:
Weight: 22.02 lbs 35 %
Length: 29.61 inches 39%
Head Circumference: 17.8 14%
He is little but even, I feel like he is a lot taller than Mia was and he is, she barely breaks the 10% for length still.
 This is my favorite, he just did that.
 N for Nichol :)
 Eating some food!
 GO JAZZ!!

 I love these cake ones.


 Love this smile, he was so happy to eat this cake.
 Mia couldn't help herself, she wanted some cake so bad.
 How can you not love those feet.
I wasn't planning on being in the pictures but he caked me and it was so fun. Thanks Amy, as usual you are awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.