Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a wonderful Easter this year and so did the kids. Since my birthday is close to Easter we did my birthday dinner with my family and Easter all on the same day which was awesome. Church was uplifting and so nice to go to on Easter and not teach. I am so grateful for my Savior and all he has done for me. I always have Kade make my favorite dinner for my birthday dinner which is dutch oven potatoes and chicken. It was as usual amazing. We had my family over and had a hunt for the kids, they had a great time. Thanks to my wonderful family for making it such a fun day. I love you all more than you know.
 Blowing bubbles with Huny.
 Mr. Ethan
 Love Brad's face.
 It doesn't get much better than that!
 The three boys, I love them. 
 Easter morning.
 Before church in their Easter outfits.
 My momma and Brooksie!
 Mia's basket!
The Easter Bunny was awesome this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.