Monday, April 22, 2013

Disney on Ice

 I love going to Disney on ice. I have been going since I was 3 at least once a year. On opening night they have a huge discount on tickets so I usually buy them for that night. I bought 4 tickets and then realized Brooks didn't need one so I invited by dad and Kade ended up going to nights that week so we brought Ash along too. She had never been before, crazy girl! This time was a princess theme. Mia loved it! Mr. Brooks was pretty excited when Mickey and Goofy came out too. We had a great time, I am so glad I am able to do fun things with the kids having them was the best thing we ever did! 
 They had to have these flashing ears, so instead of spending $22 dollars on each pair inside, yes you read that right!! We spent $5 outside after the show it was awesome. 
 He fell asleep with them on. 
Me and Ash and our matching headbands, I love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.