Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disneyland Day 2

I woke up early on the second day we were at Disneyland and went and worked out, I love working out at new places and having to be creative with my workouts. Then I woke everyone back up when I went up stairs and we got ready for the day and went to breakfast. I wasn't feeling the best and ended up having like a 24 hour flu type thing, I didn't let it get me down though. I would just sit a lot and my fever kept coming and going but it was a really fun day. Cars Land was awesome and I can't wait to take Brooks he is going to die. I loved everything about it. We ate bread bowls for lunch which is my favorite! That night we ate at ESPN. It was an awesome restaurant, I want to go back.
I did the character test and was Cinderella :) 
There is my hot husband! Yes we went single rider and only waited 15 minutes instead of 2 hours it was awesome! 
Toy Story Mania!!
Lego Store, I loved it! 
 Radiator Springs
Mater!
Waiting for the parade. 
My favorite sign. 
Kacey and Josh. 
I love this hat. 
Its so cute!
I love my brother in law Josh :)
I am a princess haha
I love Tower of Terror. 
The beginning of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.