Wednesday, April 24, 2013

St. Patty's Day

 Mia ready for her school party for St. Patty's Day. She had a great time at school and I love how she looked. 
 Kade's grandparents came home from their mission that week and their homecoming was that Sunday so I tried to have them dressed cute and festive. 
 The leprechaun brought Lucky Charms and dyed the milk green, Mia was so pleased.  
 Brooks wouldn't look at the camera but at least I got him smiling :) 
 Brooks did not like the green milk, right after this he picked up his cup and threw it and said garbage! It was pretty funny.
 My beautiful girl who loves her picture taken. 
We had a fun St. Patty's Day with yummy green food and a relaxing Sunday. I love holidays. 

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.