Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Scheels for FHE

 We went to Scheels for FHE and had a blast. I am terrified of ferris wheels but Mia wanted me to go with her and I did. Good thing I had her to hold onto, she just kept laughing at me but I really was scared.
 Brooks loved the bear. Plus who wouldn't love that Kade face :) 
 Mia always posing. 
 I asked Brooks to smile and this is what I got. 
 We got the kids some ice cream after we looked at everything. They loved the fish tank and there was a guy cleaning it which was cool.
She was so excited. 

1 comment:

  1. Brooks posing face is too funny! I hated that farris wheel as well. Such a fun place.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.