Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blast From The Past

My Aunt Penni posted pictures from her wedding on Facebook and she posted this lovely one. This was a very interesting time in my life. It was probably the hardest year of my life but this picture reminded me of the good times. Dally had flown down to Florida where Joy and I were living while we were doing the College program at Disney World. We had gone to Disney World with him a couple of days before and it was so fun. Then we had hung out that week until the wedding. Joy stayed with me even though she didn't have to. Thanks for the fun times Joy & Dally, you both make me smile. I love you :)

2 comments:

  1. You did a college program at Disney World? So did I! When were you there? Where did you work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.