Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day!!! We had a wonderful father's day. We made Kade his favorite breakfast and hung out Sunday morning (his meetings were canceled :) Then we went to church, we said the prayers in sacrament. We had dinner with Kade's family it was very yummy! Then we had some wonderful desert with my family. Kristen made pecan pie, and chocolate cake, you rock Kristen. We gave Kade Avatar and Jack Johnson.

Mia is wearing a dress from Ryan and Lola that they brought back from Mexico we love it!

I am so lucky to have a wonderful father in my life. My dad and I have always been close. We love to talk sports, watch sports and play sports together. We are die hard Jazz fans and we know they will win some day. I love my dad so much and enjoy all the talks we have everyday :) Love you Dad.

I am also lucky to have a wonderful father in law. Rich is amazing he is always willing to help us no matter what or what time of the day. He is so loving and he is Kade's best friend in the world. Thanks for all you do Rich.

Most of all I am thankful for Mia's Daddy, yes I married the best dad ever. He is so good with Mia and does anything for her. He is also so amazing to me. He loves me and has been an awesome husband and father I couldn't ask for anyone better. Thanks baby I love you so much!











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.