Saturday, June 26, 2010

BSB 2010

Backstreet Boys was AWESOME!!! If you have known me any time in my life you know that I have this thing for them. I absolutely love them and I always have. I have been to all now 5 concerts in Utah, 1 in Vegas, and 1 in Orlando. For my birthday Abby gave me these BSB nail tattoos. I was pretty excited about them but I hadn't used them yet then we found out they were coming in concert and I thought that would be the perfect occasion for such a thing. So my sister in law Brindi came and did glitter toes and we put the nail tattoos in with them so they will be there for a while. I have the best friends Abby and Brindi willingly wanted to go to the concert with me. I know the main reason was because they wanted to was to watch me, which is a pretty good reason. We had an awesome time and it was great to feel like I was 16. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Mona there, we pretty much worshiped them since we were 12 and have been to all the Utah concerts. I missed you Mona! Abby & Brindi thanks for coming it was one of the best nights, I love you!











Abby way excited to be there.












The Red Bull girls were there, my favorite.























Floor seats!

























































































Frick & Frack












1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for this. This was one of the best nights of my life.

    Glad you used the nail tats and had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.