Saturday, June 5, 2010

Toilet

Its very interesting when you buy a house next door to a rental house. When we moved in the house next door was nice and had grass and the neighbors were quiet but nice. Over the last year we have gotten some new neighbors still nice and quiet but look what's on their front porch. Yep you guessed it a toilet. I am not sure why its there or how long its going to stay there but its funny. I took this picture as Mia and I were taking a walk. Thanks for the entertainment.

2 comments:

  1. lol.. I totally get that. The house next to the house I grew up in has been a rental and never once did normal people live there! The ones who live there now take the cake. lol.that's classic. ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they don't sit out there and use it?! But then again that would give you another post. Lol randomness is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.