Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mia's First Swim Lesson

I have learned a lot of things this year but one of the most important things I have learned is that every child should know how to swim. We have taken Mia swimming since she was about 6 months old and she has loved it every time. I decided to put her in the parent tot class and she did great at her first lesson. She was daring and didn't cry like the other kids. She loved seeing the other kids, shocking I know because she isn't social at all haha. It was nice to watch her daddy take her because he is the swimmer and has a love for the water. I have taken on this love this year. She loved going on the tube around the lazy river and of course she dazzled the instructor :) This is the beginning of many sports/activities to come, I can't wait. Thanks for being so much fun Miss Mia, we love you!









2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I didn't even think to do that with Ryan. I wonder if I can still find a class. Thanks for posting it! P.S. Mia is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute, guys! It looks like she had so much fun swimming! She has really nice parents!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.