Monday, January 31, 2011

100th Post

I can't believe this is my 100th post, crazy how fast time goes. I feel like I just started this blog. This picture was taken of Mia last night. She fell asleep in the car at 7:30pm last night and we tried to wake her up knowing that if we didn't we would have a long night ahead of us. Well we tried everything and it wouldn't work, she finally woke up at 9:15pm and was bouncing off the walls. She was so funny and we had a great time even though we didn't get much sleep. She is so funny and loving.

For the 100th post I thought I would tell you 100 things about me. I am pretty much an open book but maybe there will be some surprises.

1- My middle name is Ashley and I love my middle name. A lot of people hate theirs but my parents were nice and gave me a normal one. I wanted to name Mia Ashley but Kade calls me Ashley so we named her Mia Ashley Nichol instead.
2- I love country music.
3- I love Kade more than anything in this world and can't believe I am so lucky to have him.
4- When I am scared or sad I always sing "I'm trying to be like Jesus" its my favorite primary song.
5- I worked at Disney World, my favorite job by far.
6- Being a mom is the best surprise in my life, I had no idea how amazing it would be.
7- I love stupid teenage drama tv shows such as: One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, Everwood, Life Unexpected, etc, etc.
8- I love talking to my brother Ryan on the phone, we have been talking most days since high school minus his mission.
9- I love basketball shorts and hoodies if I could wear that everyday I would.
10- I drink after Mia, something I thought was so gross until I had my own child.
11- I love my Nana, she is such a great grandmother.
12- I love Fridays, the restaurant.
13- I am a sucker for a good chick flick.
14- I love the winter, and hate the summer.
15- I am lifeguard certified, something I thought was never possible.
16- I am a huge Jazz fan even when they are sucking.
17- I have worked in recreation for 13 years, weird.
18- I love groundhog day, presidents day, st. patty's day, flag day, & 4th of July.
19- Abby Wilson is one of my favorite people in this world.
20- Friends is the best tv show ever.
21- I hate all teams from Texas.
22- I love to play soccer.
23- I love juke boxes.
24- I love Disney.
25- I love 9am church.
26- I love Mia kisses.
27- I love Tom Hanks.
28- I love Backstreet Boys.
29- I waited for Kade while he was on his mission.
30- I went to BYU-Idaho for one semester.
31- I love going to bed at 9pm.
32- I have a reputation for taking people to the worst movies ever, such as Post Grad.
33- I have touched Garth Brooks and seen him in concert 3 times, he is my all time favorite.
34- #4 is my favorite number.
35- I broke my arm once.
36- I graduated from the U.
37- Zachary was my favorite cousin and losing him was one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with.
38- I love New York.
39- I love pickles.
40- I love fresh sheets and my bed made when I get into it at night.
41- I love that people think Brook and I look like each other and could be sisters.
42- I miss the days when Mona and I would kick the soccer ball back and forth for hours on Sunday afternoons.
43- Rockin Roller Coaster is my favorite ride at any park (its at Disney Studios in Florida).
44- I love chicago dogs.
45- I can't believe I am having my second child this year, when did I grow up?
46- Joy is my sister no matter who our parents are.
47- "Standing outside the fire" is my favorite song of all time.
48- I love getting roses for no reason.
49- I love shopping with Brindi.
50- I love that people still tease Kade about Nickelcade, as if he has never heard that.
51- I love that both of my sister in laws on my side are having babies with me this year.
52- I love to run Jr. Jazz its my favorite part of my job. Most people who run it dread it.
53- Chad Michael Murray is so damn hot.
54- High School Musical 3 is not only Mia's favorite show but I am quite fond of it too.
55- I love scrabble.
56- If money didn't matter but I had to have a job and had to choose that job based on where I live right now I would work at the front desk at Dimple Dell.
57- I love when Dallin calls me.
58- I broke my nose 4 times.
59- I have a concealed weapons permit.
60- I am a control freak.
61- I love the song Faithfully, reminds me of Kade's mission.
62- Anytime I ever hear anything about Pennsylvania I get excited, that is where Kade served.
63- I loved high school, all the drama good and bad.
64- Loved playing high school soccer, some of the best days of my life were spent on the field.
65- Love concerts :)
66- I have seen Rascal Flatts 6 times and Backstreet Boys 7 I just can't get enough.
67- Love making out in Bear Lake, it is my favorite part of "the cabin."
68- I love watching family videos.
69- I remember all kinds of weird dates, for instance if I ever liked you or dated you I know your birthday. I know days cd's came out, I know people's anniversary. Try me.
70- I love to sing even though I suck worse than you can imagine.
71- I love that I have a sister in law named Lola.
72- I love to talk about sports with my dad.
73- I think its funny when people are surprised that I am LDS, its not like I do anything to show that I am not.
74- I love the Anniversary Inn.
75- I like that I have worked in West Valley for 4 years, I have gained such a different perspective.
76- I love the Yankees.
77- I love that Kristen, Brindi, and I have all kissed the same person. (They are both my sister in laws)
78- I am a blog/facebook stalker.
79- Costa is so dang good.
80- I do things as a parent that I said I would never do before I was a parent.
81- Mighty Ducks 2 is one of my favorite movies of all times.
82- I am so lucky that Mona was my friend in middle school or I wouldn't have had any.
83- I love that Kade is the biggest sweatheart but that not very many people know that.
84- I told my Nana she had to live to be 84, she is still keeping up her end of the bargain. Because that was the year I was born.
85- I love Logan, I would live there in a second.
86- I am really excited to have a little boy, now if we could just figure out a name.
87- I like to clean the bathroom but hate to vacuum.
88- I love the song, "I'm proud to be an American" my mom taught us to be very patriotic.
89- I am a Twilight fan.
90- I think its funny that I am friends with most of the girls Kade used to like and we still hang out.
91- I love being pregnant.
92- Tacos are my favorite dinner to make.
93- My first kiss was at Hillcrest High School.
94- I loved when Dustin lived with me.
95- I still cry when I drop Mia off sometimes.
96- I like Hanna Montana the movie.
97- Love green lights.
98- Love loaded questions.
99- I love my crazy family.
100- I love my life.

I hope you enjoyed this lovely information. Enjoy the 100th post :)

8 comments:

  1. Here are 5 things about me:
    1)I loved reading 100 things about you
    2)I am so excited for you to have a little boy
    3)I think you are an amazing mom and you have a great life
    4)I love that Ryan and Dusty are having babies this year too!
    5)I love you and your family and hate that I never get to see you guys anymore, you were such a big part of my life! I will always love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat was a super fun post to read! I loved it! you like scrabble??? THoght I knew everything about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have discussed this before, but when did you work at Disney World. I worked there to. It was my favorite job as well. Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Especially #8 and #71. 71 made me laugh! I'm also excited we're all having babies this year. I didn't know you had your concealed weapons permit! I also didn't know you loved Scrabble - we should play sometime, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I didn't know you loved being pregnant. I mean, I know pregnancy doesn't make you miserable and you don't hate it, but I didn't know you were one of those women who loves being pregnant. I love being pregnant, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Tara!:) You should come live in Logan!! Haha I love it here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a fun post. Who did you and your sister in law's all kiss? that's pretty interesting. I am the opposite in that I'd rather vaccum than clean the bathroom. :) but I love my vaccum. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.