Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years


New Years was fun! Ryan and Lola had a party and we were able to go. It was a small but fun gathering. Ryan & Lola, Dustin & Kristen, Steve, Cam, & Ruthie, and us. We played Loaded Questions, my favorite game, watched "The Routine" one of the best Friends episodes ever, and laughed :) We were so tired so we stayed over and slept. We brought Mia's pop up crib and she went to sleep right at 9:30pm just like normal what a good girl. It was a great night and I am looking so forward to this year.

Toasting to 2011.












Ryan and I, one of our classic ugly pictures.












Dustin & Kristen and my nephew coming soon Hunter!












Ryan & Lola, waiting for it to be midnight. Lola had just told us she was pregnant a week before.












Our New Years Kiss, one of many!

1 comment:

  1. I look like I'm going to die! That must have been the weird moment where I got really tired, because the rest of the night I had way too much energy! I got really excited about all the party hats and favors, haha. Wow. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.