Friday, January 7, 2011

Big Girl Bed

For Christmas mom and dad got Mia a big girl bed. It is complete with Tinkerbell sheets and comforter. We were a little nervous to have her in it but she loves it. We wanted her to have her own bed before the baby came and she is doing so well.


Mia you amaze us everyday. You talk in sentences, know who and what you like. You love "Troy" Zac Efron in High School musical more than anything. Just like your mom already obsessed with boys and shows. You ask for bites of food we know you won't eat then throw them on the floor and say uh-oh. You are too dang smart for your own good. You make everyone around you smile and feel loved. Thanks for being the best Ute fan, I love when we are driving and you out of no where say Go...Utes! I love that you are obsessed with brushing your teeth, however I think you just like to eat the toothpaste. Thanks for being the best buddy we could ever have.
Your daddy and I adore you every second of the day. Love you Miss Mia Mia.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We're buying Ryan's bed this weekend. I am pretty sure he will not be as good as Mia though. Lucky! :) BTW I love your pic in the header. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! That is funny that she likes brushing her teeth - Jax loves to do that too! I am worried about putting Jax in a big boy bed - I am worried he will just get out and play in his room instead of going to sleep. Does Mia ever do that?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.