Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy 27th Birthday Kade


Happy Birthday Kade
These are a few of my favorite pics
I love you Kade! Thanks for being the best friend I have ever had, thanks for loving me no matter what, thanks for working so hard for our family, thanks for loving your kids more than anything, thanks for being so much fun, thanks for loving your family and mine, thanks for being supportive of everything I do, thanks for loving Disney, thanks for putting up with my crazy obsessions, thanks for treating our daughter like she is the most important person in the world, thanks for being you! I love you more than words can explain. Hope you have a great birthday even though you have to work 12 hours and are 4 hours away from us, we will have an awesome weekend though :)



The real Kade

The inappropriate Kade

The sweetheart Kade

The sad Kade haha

The Richards

The rebellious Kade

The supportive Kade

The adoring father Kade

The no one is allowed to touch my daughter Kade

The I hate my picture taken Kade

The serious Kade, haha laughing during pics at our wedding

The Ute fan Kade

The fresh from his mission Kade

The, I look hot Kade










The my wife makes me go to a million weddings Kade

















The child Kade @ Disneyland














The Dimple Dell Kade














The fun Kade














The creepy Kade, love the eyeliner?













The for real smile Kade













The Bear Lake Kade














The friend Kade














The nerd Kade
















The obsessed with babies Kade

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I am so glad Tara found you. I don't think we have met, but I can see that you are prefect for each other (and looks so cute together). I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm glad you married such a great guy! He is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booya! I made the b-day post. "the friend" ha ha. Love it. Wish we were up at the Cabin celebrating his day of birth this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.