Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brooks' Blessing

Richard Brooks Nichol was blessed on June 5, 2011. Kade did a wonderful job with the blessing and I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. We had so much support and we are grateful to all that came to the blessing and the lunch after. We are so lucky to have the rec building in our stake so we can use it for events like this that so many people can come to. Brooks was blessed in my youngest brothers, Dallin's blessing outfit and then we added the tie to make it match Kade's. (Yes Peterson's we stole the idea from you, and thank you for it!) It was a wonderful day and we had a nice time visiting with everyone. Thanks again to all those who came.

Grandma Great Copeland.

Ryan, Lola, Baby Boy Copeland, Us, Kristen, Dustin, and Hunter. We missed you Dally.

Brooks with his Uncle Ryan & Aunt Lola.

Me, Dad, Ryan, Brooks, Dustin.

Me and my twins.

Aunt Cheryl.

Aunt Misty.

Us, married 5 1/2 years and two kids later...CRAZY!!

Ryan, me and Sway.

Grandpa & Grandma Nichol with Brooks.

Kade, Brooks, Pete, and Wyatt. (One of Kade's best friends since he was little)

Uncle Greg & Brooks

I love this picture its so Josh.

Aunt Kacey.

Aunt Maggie.

Aunt B.

Ron and Lisa Copeland they were in from out of town and were able to come, it was so nice.

Pappy with Brooks and Hunter.

Pappy with Brooks.

Nana and Grandpa & Brooks.

Grammy Huny & Brooks.

My mom, me and Brooks.

Brook, me and Brooks (one of my best friends growing up).


Paula, Kiri, and Brooks I love the Prices, they are always so supportive of our family.

Dad, Grandma, Lisa, and Ron.

I love this picture of Kade and Brooks.

Our beautiful baby boy!

My Aunt Shari, me and Brooks.

Emily and Brooks.

Kristen, Dustin, and Brooks.

Both of Kade's grandma's and Brooks.

Grandma Helen and Brooks on her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.