Thursday, June 16, 2011

I want it that way that way

While I was on maternity leave we listened to a lot of music because I would just have my ipod on all day and I would tell Mia who was singing. Well I have a lot of Garth Brooks and Backstreet Boys on it, I know you are all shocked. She started catching on and she really started to like Backstreet Boys. Then a couple weeks ago I got the NKOTBSB album (New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys, they are on tour together, I know how lame can I get haha) The first song I always skip over its a New Kids song and its annoying so the next song is I want it that way. Mia love loves it so much. We used to listen to "Troy" High School Musical on the way to drop her off in the mornings and now she asks for I want it that way that way. She is obsessed with the song and can even sing it. What have I done? Well more damage than I thought :) The other day Kade picked her up and called me and said we are in a fight and I was thinking what, nothing has happened? He said that Mia asked him for Backstreet Boys and he first of all had a cd in his car, which is hillarious all in it self but secondly that he put it in for her. He is so wrapped around her finger that he was willing to listen to them. I love my little girl so much and I think it is so funny that she actually does like their music, every fanatics dream haha. Love you Miss Mia keep asking your daddy for the music :)









1 comment:

  1. Um, I'm still all about BSB. I went to their concert last year and would have totally gone again if they came here, even though I know NOT ONE single song from NKOTB. BSB Forever! (Yeah, I guess we are pretty lame.)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.