Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hunter's Blessing

Hunter Kade Copeland was blessed on May 15th. He has come a long way since he was born has over doubled in size. I love my nephew so much and I am so glad to have him in our lives. Dustin did a wonderful job blessing him. I have such great brothers and love them dearly.


The three Copeland girls and the boys. We wanted to take this picture when we were all pregnant but Mr. Hunter decided he wanted to come early. Kristen & Hunter, Lola & E, Me & Brooks.



I try to get pictures with Kade and this is the cheesy face I always get.




Grammy and Hunter.


Me and my Hunter, I love you little buddy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad he is doing well! How fun that you are all having boys! You guys have such a cute family! I love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.