Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day like we did. I am so lucky to have such wonderful men in my life. I am first grateful to the father of my children, Kade. He is such a wonderful father & husband and loves his kids so much. They have a great time together and I never have to worry when they are with him. I am so glad that I married a man who loves children. We made Kade his favorite breakfast and Mia went and jumped on him and told him Happy Father's Day it was so cute. Then she sang in sacrament meeting, it was pretty cute to see her up there. We gave Kade a present to go pick out a bbq :) and also a pair of shorts we are pretty excited about it and we are excited to see what he will pick out. I love you so much Kade and I am grateful for all your hard work and for providing for our family.

Secondly, I am grateful for my dad who has taught me a lot in life. He has taught me to always put family first, and to always follow the gospel and stay true to it. My love of sports comes from my dad. We can sit down and watch any game together and enjoy it we only disagree on one team....yep I am a Ute fan.My dad is one of my best friends and I love our daily conversations. I love you Dad thanks for all you do for me.

I am also grateful for a wonderful father in law who is so willing to help with anything. He has taught his son to be a great and involved father and I am so appreciative. We enjoyed our dinner and movie with him on Saturday, thanks so much for coming.

My brothers are also great fathers, one who is already a father and one who is about to be one. It is so fun to watch them get excited and to see how cute they are with my kids. We enjoyed our dinner and "shock" video on Sunday thanks so much for coming.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.