Monday, August 20, 2012

Kade's Soccer Team

 My husband loves me more than anyone I believe. When I met him he had never really watched sports minus BYU football which I don't count :) So dating me was a whole lot of sports. I love to watch sports, play sports, and talk about sports. I couldn't believe that this was ingrained in him like it had been me my whole life. So he was a good sport and watched the games I wanted even though the Jazz frustrate the hell out of him he still watches them with me. Well I also still played soccer when I met him and he would come and watch all of our games and be our "cheerleader" he is amazingly supportive. I have been playing off and on ever since. He played once when he was 8 and that was it, a few years ago I got him to play corporate games soccer through our work and he played again this year. He decided after that that he wanted to play on a men's team so we found one through our friend Justin and he started playing. This is at his first game. I was so proud of him. He has come to love soccer and watches it all the time and is now playing. I am so proud of him and so grateful that he would learn something new for me just because I love it, it doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for being so amazing Kade, I don't know what I would do without you :)
The kids playing during the game, they were laughing their heads off here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.