Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My twins

 When I had Brooks I never imagined he and Mia would look so much alike and wow do they. Their personalities are totally opposite but their looks are so similar. Kade and I were taking a nap the other day and they woke up and we weren't quite ready to be awake so they are actually sitting on us while we still dozed off and they watched the Lion King and when I woke up I saw this and thought we are so lucky. I can't believe how much I love being a parent its the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thanks cute kids for all that you have done for us.
This was after breakfast with the Seiler family at Black Bear Diner, we had a great time and Mia loved the bears. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow they do look so much a like! I stare at my kids and think they same thing. I love being a mom! You are an amazing mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those moments all the time! My heart just overflows with love for my kiddos. I cherish these moments so much.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.