Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wow

I got on facebook the other day and saw this lovely picture posted. One of my friends had posted it and I thought it was so funny. I would just like to point out a few things. First of all I wish I knew what happened to those shoes because I love them, secondly that is our friend Ashley Hillary who has always been so nice to me and Kade, and thirdly what is Kade wearing?? I mean I look like a big nerd here too especially with that lovely anklet (however you spell that) and hunched over, its a magical picture. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha don't you just love high school pictures! I love the flip flops on Kade with his nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.