Friday, August 10, 2012

One Year

What a difference a year can make. I just wanted to share this picture because I was shocked by it when I came across it this morning. My friends Ashley's one year anniversary is Sunday and the picture on the right was taken at her wedding. It is the only almost full body shot that I have seen of myself because I usually crop them or delete them all together so I am so glad that she had one. We were looking at her pictures and we saw this one and I was shocked when I saw it. I have been working hard this year but I didn't realize what a difference it has made and it felt good to see how far I have come since I have so far to go. Just over a year ago I started working out again but I didn't change the way I was eating until the end of January this year. I don't know exactly how much I have lost since this picture but as of this morning I have lost 43.5 since the end of January, I still have 56.5 to lose but it is slowly coming and I am so happy it is paying off. Not only do I look better but I feel AMAZING! I have energy which is something I never had in the past, I play with my kids more, I eat 5-6 times a day which helps me feel better, I work out 5-6 times a week, I love my fitness pal and all my friends on it especially you Brookie, and I actually am so much nicer to be around, I am happy all the time. Now I have always been a happy person and never really struggled with it but I didn't know I could be this happy and I know it will keep getting better the healthier I become. Thanks everyone for the love and support, I couldn't have done it without you all. My super supportive husband has made all the difference and the best part is he has always loved me for who I am and not for what I look like. Thanks baby for being the best friend I could ask for. Here's to another year and losing more, can't wait to see the difference next August.

10 comments:

  1. You look so great!! You are doing so amazing and are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Come November, I'll come workout with you! Just got to get rid of the "extra" around my middle first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tara!! You look fantastic! Keep going, you can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome. You look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! I wish I could be as motivated as you! Thank you for being a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you Tara, you are such an amazing girl!!! I started working out in June with a goal to fit into the pants I wore before I got married... I have a ways to go :) Seeing the difference 1 year has made for you gives me hope and makes me excited to see what a difference I will see next year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so impressive! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing Tara!! Keep up the great work!!! You are truly an insperation!! I love Kade and you and your cute little family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic! Way to go! Do some exercising for me:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.