Tuesday, May 7, 2013

29!

 I had an awesome birthday. I love my birthday its my favorite holiday :) Everyone in my life made it awesome! First of all Kade was working graves that week so he came home and made me biscuits and gravy my favorite breakfast :) (No calorie counting this day) The kids helped him and snuggled with me, it was the best. Then I went off to work while he slept. 
 Kade took me out later in the week for a surprise dinner at Tuscany, it was so yummy! 
 Kacey made this amazing cake for my family party with the Nichol side, it was pigs in the mud. The pigs were made out of starbursts, then we had homemade cafe rio. Kade's grandma Helen came, who I adore. 
 The menu's light up when you open them, I really enjoyed that. 
 He bought me roses, we already did presents when we went to Disneyland so this was a pleasant surprise.
 When I got to work my awesome co-workers had decorated my door and bought me treats. 
 My mom had just moved back to Utah the day before and she came and took me and Kade to lunch, we went to cafe rio (I know everyone is shocked). I did the elliptical as a treat to myself because I love it so much. Then when I got home my mom, Dally, and my dad came over and my mom made me dinner. Chicken ceasar salad and cornbread that is what I wanted. We watched the Jazz game and hung out. Mona came and brought me some fun presents including Red Bull :) My family had a party for me on Easter since it was the same weekend and it was so fun. Thanks to my friends that took me out, Amy & Sarah to Rio, Abby brought Rio to the house and hung out, Ashley gave me a Jazz waffle iron which I love and hung out all day since Kade had to go to work later that night, Brook took me to Rio and to see Temptation (a terrible movie, but we were the only ones in the theater so that was fun), my dad took me to Market Street Grill. I loved all the texts, calls, and emails. Thanks for making my last birthdays in my twenties AWESOME everyone! (Yes I know I am a little too obsessed with Cafe Rio and Red Bull) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.