Friday, May 24, 2013

My Mom Turned 50!

 We had a fun celebration with my mom turning 50! She had a party had this cool restaurant in Day Break. Then we had a family party on Mother's Day and then on her actual birthday I sent a bunch of pics of people holding signs saying Happy 50th Birthday Teri/Mom whatever they wanted. I started at 6am and went until midnight I had about 50 pics. Thanks to everyone who helped. It was awesome. She is beautiful and so supportive and loving. Thanks for being my mom, I love you so much!!! 
 Don't you love Kade's face. 
 My Sweetheart. 
 Anne and my mom, they have been friends for a long time. 
 A real smile :) 
Me and my momma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.