Thursday, May 23, 2013

Brooks Turn 2!

 My baby turned two on April 14! I can't believe its been two years since I had this handsome little guy. He is such a joy in our lives and he is so easy going we love having him in our home. I love that he and Mia are best friends and they love to play together. Mr. Brooks is obsessed with Cars, Lightning McQueen especially as you can tell by all of the pictures. Brooks loves music and to sing along, he loves to play outside, and he talks constantly. I love listening to his little voice it is very hard to say no to that face:)


 Playing with his new toys. 
 Its hard to catch him smiling with a camera so I got this side view. 
 His new quilt that my mom made for him. He loves it. 
 Brooks from Aunt Abby!! 
 Presents :) 
 Family party, he got this awesome remote control car. 
 His Aunt Misty made him his own cake with Lightning on it :) 
 Mia being a helpful sister. 
 We had his favorite foods for dinner, pancakes, eggs, and fruit. Kade made his pancake into a lightning, yep I married a very talented man! 
 I love this face even though it is blurry. 
Thanks for being so amazing Brooks we love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.