Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Easter 2013

 Easter was awesome! I put up all the pics in whatever order. Saturday we went to a hunt at our friends, the Baker's in our ward. They put one on every year and its so fun. Then we went to Kade's parents and colored eggs. That night our friends Jared & Ashley invited us to go to the Jazz game so Ash watched the kids while we went. Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came and he brought some awesome stuff for the kids. Then we went to church and after we had a party at Dustin and Kristen's. We had a great dinner, a hunt, and watched the cute kids they were all so excited. 
 The three of us, I love this picture. 
 Brooks and grandpa watching Lightning McQueen. 
 Mia was excited, yep they fell asleep in their clothes on the way home the night before and stayed that way. 
 Chocolate! 
 Coloring eggs with cousins. 
 Cars stickers. 
 I love this picture of them. 
 The egg exploded!
Long day for Mr. Brooks I had to snuggle him to sleep and I fell asleep too :) 
 Our attempt at a family picture, it did not happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.