Friday, May 31, 2013

Mother's Day

 I love being a mom! Its better than I could have ever imagined and I have the best kids who love me so much!! I had an awesome Mother's Day. Kade made mountain man breakfast in the dutch oven and it was delicious. I love that I married a man that can cook. He and the kids spoiled me rotten with all new soccer stuff, shorts, shin guards, socks, ball, headbands, and a pair of new jeans with purple stitching they are really cute. Then we went to church and Mia sang which I loved. We came home and had my family over, had a bbq and a birthday celebration for all the May birthdays it was so fun. Thanks for the great day Copeland family! I love you mom thanks for always believing in me and helping me to reach my goals. Kristen and Dustin also announced they are having a baby in December, we are so excited for them :) 
 Mia chose the cake of course. She wanted a Snow White cake and then I had them put two Star Wars rings on the front of it for the boys. 
 My mom and the three kids that were there. 
My beautiful babies, I am such a lucky mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.