Thursday, July 18, 2013

4th

 We had a fun 4th even though Kade was out of town. I started the day by running the Sandy 5K which I loved. It was my 3rd year in a row running it and I had a great time. Then I went home and just hung out with the kids, we all took naps then went to Dustin and Kristen's for a bbq. Then we put the kids to bed and me and my dad watched the fireworks from my driveway it was great. I love fireworks and the 4th of July it is was a fun day. Brooks was asleep when I took this picture and I never did get one from that day but he sure was cute and slept 3 1/2 hours :)

These are the last 4th years on the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.