Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bear Lake

 We went to Bear Lake without Kade the end of June, he was working out of town. I was really nervous to go without him but Ash came and was an amazing help and we had so much fun. We stopped to grab shakes with Maggie and her kids, it was so fun. Then we headed on over to the lake...oops I missed the turn and went to Dingle yeah it was pretty epic haha. We got there and Mia and Ashley were so excited to get in the water it was like watching two little kids. We missed Kade but had a great weekend. 
 Cute Baby Porter!
 I love this pic of Ash jumping. 
 My two excited girls haha. 
 These two woke up at 6:30 ready to go to the lake so instead they colored for a while. 
 My Brooks man was so excited to play in the sand. 
 I finally let the kids go on the boat for the first time. Yeah I am a little crazy. 
 Brooks was out, snuggling with Grandma. 
 Tube ride with Aunt Maggie :) 
 My beautiful sister in law Kacey and me :) 
 Ash wake boarding! 
 I never get in the water or do anything fun but I really wanted to ride with my Mia girl and it was a blast. 
 We made Jazz waffles one morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.