Wednesday, July 3, 2013

T Swift

Back on December 13 I bought tickets to Miss Taylor Swift as a surprise for my little Taylor fan (and for her other fan in the house that would be me). I have been super excited about taking her. Concerts are a big deal for her daddy and I. We love going and knew it would be a big deal for her as well. The night before we told her we were going to go shopping. We went to Cal Ranch and told her we were going to buy a cowgirl outfit, she didn't question just went with it. Yeah for having a 4 year old, much easier to surprise :) The only tricky part was talking her into buying pants, if you know Mia you know she only like to wear "princess" clothes which in her head is a dress or skirt. Thank goodness for Jasmine and her ability to wear pants so we could get Miss Mia in some. The next day we got all ready for the concert and told her we were going on a date with just her and us. She was really excited. Then we let her pick dinner she chose Friday's. We went and had a yummy dinner then drove down to the ESA. We got out of the car and started walking and I thought she would say something about the Taylor trucks but she didn't. When we got to the corner Kade decided to tell her where we were going here . We had a great time at the concert and Kade and I both cried watching her, it was amazing to see how excited she got at each song. Taylor did an amazing job and sang for a solid 2 hours which I thought was great because most of the time its an hour and a half or so. I can't wait to see another one of her shows. 
 I love the pics of her playing the guitar and singing she did that the whole time. She also got an awesome 
t-shirt and had to put it on right away. I love having a little girl to do fun stuff with and my awesome husband who will do anything to make our kids happy. I am one lucky girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.