Friday, July 12, 2013

T-Ball

 Mia wanted to play t-ball this summer. She has spent some time watching baseball with my dad and was interested in playing so we signed her up. She had a great time she really enjoyed it and was hitting with the coach pitching near the end. We also attended the player appearance where they had Bees players showing the kids how to hit, throw, and catch. It was pretty awesome and we all had a great time going. 
 My little buddy. 
 He was crying under there because he wanted to play in the dirt. 
 I am not sure why her smile looks why she is in pain but I love the team one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.