Monday, March 24, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas Even with Kade's family and then Christmas morning with just our little family. Then that afternoon we went to Kade's grandparents for waffles and then we had Christmas dinner at our house. Then kids got what they asked for and were so fun. 4 and 2 are really fun ages. I even got spoiled because I am married to Kade and he can't help himself. 
We had a friend Christmas breakfast get together it was a lot of fun. Thanks Ashley for hosting at your cute house.
 My coworkers know me too well :) 
 Brooksie and Huny.
 Even though this is poor quality I love Mia's face. 
 Playing with their Christmas toys.
 I love this picture of my dad and Mia. 
George came to our house on Christmas Eve, it was the best surprise brought me to tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.