Friday, March 28, 2014

My baby boy

 Brooks you are such an amazing little boy full of life and personality. You completely adore your sister and love to play with your daddy, and find time to snuggle mom through all of your car playing. We love having you in our family! 
 Sometimes you don't like to take your naps and I find you like this.
 Again.
 and again.
 I love how much you love your cars and what joy they bring you.
 Hiding at a party that was at the church, you are so adorable! 
I love that you know Garth Brooks' voice on the radio and that you sing right along. Also in this picture you picked up your sandwich threw it down and ate all of your fruit first, you are such a healthy eater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.