Wednesday, March 26, 2014

January 19, 1984

 My amazing husband was born on January 19, 1984. He had been dreading turning 30 for 5+ years he is so funny about getting "old". I love my birthday and always look forward to it but he hates it. He threatened me no party so I actually listened and didn't do a party. We had actually decided that instead of doing parties for our 30th's we would go on a trip, after we found out we were having twins we kind of cancelled all plans we had for the future so we could focus on them and getting them here safely. So his only was request was to get to stay in bed all day, his birthday was a Sunday so this was actually a possibility. We had the family parties and they were fun. Scott (my mom's fiance's) birthday is also in January so they had their party together. It was a lot of fun to celebrate with everyone. Well his actual birthday came and I made breakfast and had his presents so he did get out of bed to eat and open his presents. I bought the pants he had been wanting so he was really happy. Then our friend Cirbie who is friend's with Kwame (ReAL player) invited our family to go to lunch with he and Cirbie and his son so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and Kade loved every minute of it being with Kwame. It was a really fun day and then we just hung out the rest of the day and I made his favorite meal and Mia helped me make him a cake. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing person, everyone always tells me how lucky I am and believe me I know. I thank my lucky stars I found a one of a kind guy :) I love you Kade Nichol!!! 
On our date to Olive Garden (Kade's favorite) and to see American Hustle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.