Friday, March 28, 2014

Mia Girl

 This picture was while we were waiting for her parent teacher conference she was showing me her favorite things at preschool. Also she is completely adorable in these purple skinny jeans I love them. She had a perfect review at school and is ready for Kindergarten, I can't believe my baby is going to be going to Kindergarten. 
 Some times Mia really shouldn't miss her naps, (yes she is almost 5 and still takes naps) can you see why?
This was crazy sock day at Mia's school and she wore two soccer socks and two socks in her pony tails and Brooks had to jump in her picture, cute kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.