Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Two Years

As I was sitting on the couch on January 4th this year looking at my beautiful family reading a book together I felt so much peace come over me. I had just gotten home from work and it had been a shitty day because lets face it Jr. Jazz is one hard sport to run and the parents are even worse. As I realized what day it was I just started crying as I looked at them and realized nothing else mattered because two years ago our life had been changed forever. We were incredibly blessed that Kade wasn't more injured and that he has made a full recovery. This accident changed everything about our life. Our marriage was strengthened more than I ever thought possible, we stopped arguing, we stopped stressing about things that didn't matter and life is so much more sweet and amazing now. Of course we still have hard days and hard things in our life but we know that things could always be worse. I am grateful everyday for Kade's accident and the change and blessings that it brought to our family and continues to.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. It was a good reminder for me of what really matters and I needed it today. Thanks Tara!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.