Monday, March 24, 2014

Pregnant!

 On December 29 we found out we were pregnant with our third! This was something we both really wanted but in all honestly Kade is the one that made it happen, I started being too logical and had shut it down. Thank goodness for my amazing husband. The due date we figured out was September 8, 2014 which was perfect for my plan of having one fall baby. We also had decided not to find out what we were having since we have one of each and thought that would be a blast. Little did we know what was really coming. This pregnancy started out much different than my other two. I am a very different person than I was 4 and 6 years ago and I was going to run through my whole pregnancy and eat my calories and make it work because I have worked so hard to get where I am/was. As the next few weeks went by I was extremely tired, more tired than I had been with the previous two and it was like nothing I had ever felt. I was also starving! I just had to keep eating and eating especially so I wouldn't throw up which I hate. I was still working out every day and playing soccer but it was a lot harder than I had anticipated. I figured its because I was just over doing it a little so I started running three days a week instead of five and that helped a little. I started falling asleep around 6 or 7 when I would get home from work I was so grateful Kade was working in town because I don't know what would have happened to my kids other wise. My appointment was January 27 and I was so excited. Since Kade was working in town he decided he wanted to come with me. He had never come to that appointment before so I thought this will be fun....
3 kids!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.